Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default no glue vinyl

DT wrote:
In article
,
says...

Is it any good? Waste of money? I cant find a lot of good reviews on
it, but my Menard's says they arent even going to carry glue-on vinyl
anymore because everyone ncluding contractors love the no glue.
Anyone have experience with either the sheet type or the tongue &
groove tile type? Which kind?

My kitchen floor is no-glue sheet vinyl, I've had it going on 20 years
and it is fine. All I did was staple it around the edges where the
molding would hide the staples.

What do you do if the room is too wide for a single-roll-width? Not
being snarky- a new kitchen floor is one of the things on the list for
this place, once more-urgent stuff gets done. I'm lousy at pattern
cutting, so I'll probably hire it out, just want to know what to expect.

--
aem sends...