Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Noble[_2_] Bill Noble[_2_] is offline

Default FS: 12x36 Atlas/Clausing lathe

I have some similar lathes available in the southern CA area - an atlas, a
clausing, and a south bend, and a really nice (huge) universal grinder
(gallmeyer and Livingston)

"KD7HB" wrote in message
On May 5, 9:22 pm, Steve Ackman
wrote:
12x36 Atlas/Clausing, $159,900

No fuss with shipping or pickup, since it comes
preinstalled in its own
basement:http://www.realtor.com/realestateand...vageville-Road...
or if you have problems with long urls,http://tinyurl.com/dmcsos

If you really need to separate the lathe from its
home, it's the one I had a mini-gloat about
hehttp://twoloonscoffee.com/machine/

Same deal. Come get it and it's yours for $500.
Three jaw chuck has a few broken teeth internally
now, but there's also a new 4-jaw to go with it.
Back plate's there too, but I never did get a chance
to attach it to the chuck. That can be project number
one.

Does it still look as nice?

Why are all the good deals 2500 miles away/

Paul in Central Oregon