Posted to rec.woodworking
Keith nuttle Keith nuttle is offline

Default Doors and Out of Plumb Walls

evodawg wrote:
Any of you guys tried to install pre-hung doors when walls aren't level and
plumb? What a pain in the ass. Installed 5 and they took forever. I have
never seen a house this bad. Nothing is square or plumb and I get to
install the kitchen cabinets too. Oh I can't wait!! I wonder if the framers
even used a level?

Fortunately we did were renting but one house we lived in was the worst
out of square house I ever lived in. The good thing was the lazy cat.
He would lay on the floor for hours hit the ball up the floor and watch
it roll back to him. After living in the house for several years we
moved, to a house that was more square with the world.

The cat was frustrated for months because he would have to get up and
chase his ball as it would not roll back to him.