Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Bob Larter Bob Larter is offline

Default Outdoor School Sign LED

Gareth Magennis wrote:
"1PW" wrote in message
On 04/30/2009 06:36 PM, Bob AZ sent:
Got a call to fix an Outdoor LED School Sign. Never worked on one and
need to get smart about them.

The sign is outdoor of course and has a computer to program it from
inside in the office. Apparently the computer and monitor works well
but the sign is only half there. Not sure which half. Sign is 4 years
old.

Any input will be appreciated.

Thanks
Bob AZ

Hello Bob:

Hopefully the manufacturer and installer was tech manuals that'll still
be there along with a phone number for support if unique parts are needed.

Sounds a bit hopeful to me. This is the real world.

Yeah, I hate to say it, but that's being *very* optimistic.