Posted to alt.home.repair
aemeijers aemeijers is offline

Default New garage

Smitty Two wrote:
In article
,
aemeijers wrote:

Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,

(snip)
I don't know where you could build a house for 100k these days.

I didn't say it would be a fancy house, but get more than 100 miles from
salt water, and more than 20 miles from any population centers over 200k
people, and it is still possible. AKA, here in Flyover Country. For
100k, you can still get a tolerable 30 year old cookie cutter around
here. If you want new for 100k, they try to point you at modular houses,
but if you insisted, you could still get a stickbuilt small ranch
(crawlspace, no garage) for that price. Maybe 900 sq. ft., which was
considered entry level in the old days.

--
aem sends,,,