Posted to alt.home.repair
Tekkie® Tekkie® is offline

Default Best way to tighten / loosen faucet locknuts ??

Smarty posted for all of us...

"Rick Brandt" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 04 May 2009 03:29:17 +0000, SteveBell wrote:
It's a thirty-dollar tool that's only worth two bucks. It's made of
_plastic_ for crying out loud.

The *words* on the sheet claim it is made from anodized aluminum.

I never considered the possibility of using a crowsfoot-style wrench, and
this would seem to be an ideal answer for my particular problem. The hex nut
is 1-1/2", so I am going to pick up the appropriately sized wrench. I
already have the necessary extensions, ratchet, etc.

Thanks again to all for being truly excellent with great suggestions!!!

This may an idea: http://www.ridgid.com/Tools/Faucet-Sink-
Installer/EN/index.htm

--
Tekkie Don't bother to thank me, I do this as a public service.