Abe

Default General Int'l 25" double drum sander #15-250 -- opinions?

In article ,
says...
On Sat, 25 Oct 2003 20:59:27 GMT, Abe wrote:

In article ,
says...

Once you figure out how to properly set up and use this machine I think you will like it.
I just wish I would have sprung for the wider model because inevitably I always seem to
need the extra width.

Gary -- thanks much for the detailed reply. Whether the width will be
adequate for the long haul is also a big worry for me, so your comment
leads me back to wondering whether I should opt instead for a
cantilevered Performax or something similar that can at least do wider
panels in two passes. Tough choices...

Best,
Abe

Did you check out the Delta 18x36 X drum sander? Looks like they
improved on last years model. More $ but may be worth it.

Haven't seen one of recent vintage but I'll check them out.

Abe

--
Replace ONE with the numeral for return email.