Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Searching for "old heavy iron" vertical mill

On May 4, 1:18*pm, trg-s338 wrote:
Hi all, *In search of a Kerney and Trecker 2CHL vertical type mill or
other heavy iron mill in the #2 size: Cincinnati, Brown and Sharpe,
ect for my garage. *Budget is low at $1000 but willing to do some work
on it if defect is minor/repairable. Prefer Southern CA area so as not
to incur shipping cost. Anyone got a line on a K&T?

You just missed me selling one...cherry condition.

It went for $333 so I could reclaim some space.

Good luck with the hunt...the market is awash with cheap iron now.

TMT