Posted to uk.d-i-y
Roger Mills Roger Mills is offline

Default What I found under the ivy...

Tim S wrote:

eden coughed up some electrons that declared:

How do I add a photo to the post on this site? Can do one tomorrow...

You can't directly, because it's a non binary newsgroup (in this case
GoogleGroups is merely a gateway to something much larger and much
more mysterious) ;-

Folks usually stick it up on http://www.flickr.com/ or one of the
many other photo sharing websites, then post a link here

Cheers

Tim

Or if you have your own website, upload the photo to it and post a link
here.

For example, here's one showing my mains setup - which I first posted a
while ago.
http://www.mills37.plus.com/Incoming_mains.JPG
--
Cheers,