Default Have 100+bf african teak to sell

I'm a newbie.

I have quite a bit of african teak. It's configured in nominal 2" x 6" x 8'
boards (mostly) also have some 2 x 7 x 7, 2 x 10 x 7, etc.

Rough sawn, I picked the wood myself, so it's got very little warp or twist.
There are a few defects, small knots, that kind of stuff, but virtually no
splitting except a little bit at the ends of the boards.

This stuff has been air dried for at least 8 months, but nevertheless
remains just a little bit green in the middle. I'm given to believe that
teak does not shrink much, so the moisture content should not be a problem,
unless you're going to try to glue up a big table top or make a door. This
is an unusual plus if you're trying (like I am) to make some furniture that
will require bending and steaming.

I need to get at least $8/bf, unless someone wants more than 40bf, and I'll
discount some.

Will send from Tampa, FL to just about anywhere, as long as it's not too
much of a pain in the butt to get it out.

If someone wants to buy a whole bunch (over 100bf) I may be able to source
that too.

Thanks!

Will Pettinger