Posted to alt.home.repair
olddog[_2_] olddog[_2_] is offline

Default Cut a Circle on a Table Saw - Revisited

"Fat Moe" wrote in message
olddog wrote:
"Red Green" wrote in message
From a previous post in this NG:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxbzrf4z_cg

I had a need to cut four 16" circles out of plywood today and used it as
an
opportunity to try this on a table saw. Worked slick. Made a less
elaborate
base for the pivot point as it's not something I would do frequently.
The
principle is what I wanted to explore.

Be sure to wear safety glasses if you try it. Obviously since I can
still
see to type this I wore mine :-) Lot's of small pieces can and did kick
out
from the outside of the blade and table top

What's that? Something on the Internet that's true?!!!

Interesting but I would never get my hands that close to the blade while
the saw is running. That was hard for me to watch.

od

It's amazes me that guy still has all his fingers. I'd rather watch
Jackass on MTV then that video again.

Remember Paul Timberman?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OkYOgDJ9MMU

od