Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default Cut a Circle on a Table Saw - Revisited

From a previous post in this NG:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wxbzrf4z_cg

I had a need to cut four 16" circles out of plywood today and used it as an
opportunity to try this on a table saw. Worked slick. Made a less elaborate
base for the pivot point as it's not something I would do frequently. The
principle is what I wanted to explore.

Be sure to wear safety glasses if you try it. Obviously since I can still
see to type this I wore mine :-) Lot's of small pieces can and did kick out
from the outside of the blade and table top

What's that? Something on the Internet that's true?!!!