Posted to alt.home.repair
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default Please recommend a backyard hot tub

Jim Elbrecht wrote:

How about a forum where you can read till your eyes fall out-
http://www.poolspaforum.com/forum/index.php?

Check out both the Hot tub side- and the chemistry side.

I'm happy with mine- but I can certainly see the folks who recommend
'wet testing' any tub, regardless of brand or model.

Thanks for posting the link.

There's a space on our patio where an old wood HT used to live, it got leaky
enough to make it not worth fixing anymore so it went away. The gas hookup
is still there however. A place we vacation every year has a HT somebody
else maintains so we love it, looking up at the stars, sipping wine, not a
care in the world. These increasingly old bones are thinking a (small) new
HT might not be a bad idea, hopefully the technology has improved a bit,
we're sort of looking into it. Again, thanks for the info source.