Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default What I found under the ivy...

In message
,
eden writes
On 4 May, 20:50, Andy Champ wrote:
eden wrote:
Are the brown cables still connected? Sounds like they might be part of
an overhead supply to the house.

They go directly from my electrical cupboard (through a sort of
transformer box to new cables to my meter) up the outside wall to
about 30cm from the eaves and them they do a right angle and disappear
under my neighbour's pebble dash. Can't see where they've gone after
that.

That almost sounds as if there's a tee from the supply before your meter
that goes next door. *Which might be just an easy bodge the power
company did when they buried the wires.

Any chance of a photo?

Andy

How do I add a photo to the post on this site? Can do one tomorrow...

Posting photos to this newsgroup is not allowed

Join one of the sites that allow you to post photos to e.g. flickr and
post the URL here

--
geoff