Posted to uk.d-i-y
eden eden is offline

Default What I found under the ivy...

On 4 May, 20:50, Andy Champ wrote:
eden wrote:
Are the brown cables still connected? Sounds like they might be part of
an overhead supply to the house.

They go directly from my electrical cupboard (through a sort of
transformer box to new cables to my meter) up the outside wall to
about 30cm from the eaves and them they do a right angle and disappear
under my neighbour's pebble dash. Can't see where they've gone after
that.

That almost sounds as if there's a tee from the supply before your meter
that goes next door. *Which might be just an easy bodge the power
company did when they buried the wires.

Any chance of a photo?

Andy

How do I add a photo to the post on this site? Can do one tomorrow...