Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
marcodbeast marcodbeast is offline

Default Success!

Eeyore wrote:
Archimedes' Lever wrote:

Jim Thompson wrote:

Success!

See...

http://analog-innovations.com/SED/TROLLFEEDER.jpg

Had to resort to NewsProxy until Agent gets a "References:" filter.

Will now just add, to Agent...

999 Delete: Subject:TROLLFEEDER

Then I won't even see the "TROLLFEEDER" tag.

Someone tell NymNuts, it _is_ universal, presently covering NymNuts,
Eeyore and Slowman follow-ups.

So, as far as I'm concerned, these "folks" don't exist anymore ;-)

...Jim Thompson

JimBob Brainlees Fart's head finally exploded.

It has been quite enjoyable watching him sink deeper and deeper
into his stupidity based seclusion desires.

Have fun being a net recluse. That has to be one of the most
retarded acts ever performed.

I have to agree with you.

The USA claims to be so in favour of 'free speech' yet it's the
Americans here who don't want to hear views that are contrary to
their own.

That's how they retain their cockeyed worldview. The right wing lie
aquariums (Fox, CNS, Newsmax, WND, etc.) their keepers built for them have
one universal feature - they're designed from the bottom up to make them
think that any other info sources, where they might hear actual facts, are
out to get them. There is literally no right wing k00khaus that doesn't
expend quite a bit of effort demonizing what they call the Mainstream Media,
can't have the dupes finding out they are in a fantasy world. =)