Posted to alt.home.repair
KC KC is offline

Default GE Silicone II Sucks!!

On May 3, 11:39*pm, ransley wrote:
On May 3, 6:52*pm, (TommyV)
wrote:

TommyV had written this in response tohttp://www.thestuccocompany.com/maintenance/Re-GE-Silicone-II-Sucks-1...
*:
I wish I would have looked at this site before - GE Caulk sux big ones -
will not dry and is starting to crack - DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT - DO NOT
USE ANY GE CAULK AT ALL - THEY ARE THE WORST!!!

Delivered via *http://www.thestuccocompany.com/

I use it alot and have no issues, I buy newly dated tubes and dont put
it on thick, if it doesnt stink I know its old. Id suggest you learn
about caulk, silicone and big tits. Your complaints are things you can
avoid.

I hope you realize that you are responding to someone who dredged up a
3 year old thread.