Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARWadsworth ARWadsworth is offline

Default Corsa wing mirror

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
SWMBO's nearside mirrors been pranged. Glass is cracked but still there.

I guess replacing the glass is easy enough, but when you adjust the angle
it stays in position for a while, then springs upwards - so all you could
see would be low flying aircraft.

It manually adjustable, wiggly thing inside door.

Is this fixable? Never had one apart before. Do you remove it from
inside the door panel?

Or do I need to visit a) main dealer or b) scrappy?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman

The adjuster may not be broken. It might now be playing up because the glass
is cracked or not sitting correctly in the wirror housing due to the bang it
had. Once you have got the glass off you will see how the adjuster works and
you can grease it if needed.

Adam