Posted to alt.home.repair
Don Young Don Young is offline

Default Repairing screw holes in PVC fencing

wrote in message
I had to relocate some hardware on my PVC fencing to make the gate work
like
it should. This left some empty screw holes where the hardware came off,
not serious, just unsightly. What's the best method of patching small
holes
like this?

--
Due to Usenet spam, emailed replies must pass an intelligence test: if
you want me to read your reply, be sure to include this line of text in

If you trim the burr off and fill the hole with a good grade of color
matching caulk, the holes will be practically invisible.

Don Young