Posted to sci.electronics.design,alt.binaries.schematics.electronic
Archimedes' Lever Archimedes' Lever is offline

Default Success!

On Sun, 03 May 2009 08:38:36 -0700, Jim Thompson
wrote:

Success!

See...

http://analog-innovations.com/SED/TROLLFEEDER.jpg

Had to resort to NewsProxy until Agent gets a "References:" filter.

Will now just add, to Agent...

999 Delete: Subject:TROLLFEEDER

Then I won't even see the "TROLLFEEDER" tag.

Someone tell NymNuts, it _is_ universal, presently covering NymNuts,
Eeyore and Slowman follow-ups.

So, as far as I'm concerned, these "folks" don't exist anymore ;-)

...Jim Thompson

JimBob Brainlees Fart's head finally exploded.

It has been quite enjoyable watching him sink deeper and deeper into
his stupidity based seclusion desires.

Have fun being a net recluse. That has to be one of the most retarded
acts ever performed.

This will be fun to watch.