Posted to alt.home.repair
RBM[_2_] RBM[_2_] is offline

Default did I do a Bad Thing?

"Gordon Shumway" wrote in message
On Sun, 3 May 2009 16:33:10 -0400, "RBM" wrote:

"Gordon Shumway" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 03 May 2009 15:44:13 -0400, Nate Nagel
wrote:

Question is, are there any negative implications of tinning a stranded
wire that goes under a screw? (loosening over time, etc?) Should I try
to find some smaller wire and redo them, since they may actually be
permanently installed elsewhere later on?

Tinning the wires is probably the best way to insure that a rouge
strand will not find it's way to the wrong place. Take a break and
wait for SWMBO to provide "darling" replacements.

G.S.

And I though rouge was something a SWMBO put on her face

That's the problem with spell checkers.
It didn't detect the rogue "g." :-(

I'm with you on that. I've never been able to spell, and I've become so
dependent on the checker, but I still sometimes forget to check for proper
words used improperly.