Abe

Default General Int'l 25" double drum sander #15-250 -- opinions?

Dear all,

I'm contemplating purchasing a General #15-250 sander. I have checked
with Uncle Google, but haven't found many accounts of extended real-
world experience with this beast. Can anybody comment on
quality/reliability, ease of adjustment and use, ease of replacing
paper, effectiveness of dust collection, etc. of the machine?

Also, anybody know where "General International" tools are actually
made? I didn't see it on General's site, nor on the google cites I
checked.

Any comments about the likelihood of satisfaction with this purchase
welcomed. Pointers to where it can be found at the lowest price also
gratefully welcomed.

Cheers,
Abe

--
Replace ONE with the numeral for return email.