Posted to rec.woodworking
LD LD is offline

Default Way OT and political, too

"Robatoy" wrote in message
On May 3, 10:41 am, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Han wrote:
And the country will pay literally and figuratively for all those maimed
physically and mentally for decades and decades. Ask anyone caring for
veterans.

Oh the glory!

But we will pay - or our great grandchildren will - far more for far
longer
to pick up the tab for Comrade Obama's spending spree............

He did what he had to do because what he inherited. It was a brave
thing to do.

and then you add:

to get reelected ...

and it is those jabs which put you in the 'asshole' column.

You ARE a Repuglican. A contrary nay-sayer. A sore loser. You got your
ass handed to you. The is no party left to counter what the entire
nation has endorsed as the path to the future.
Whine and bitch all you want...and guess what? That is ALL you do.
Every post is critique, a whine, a bitch, nothing constructive.

53% of the Voters endorsed Obama, Not the Entire nation.