Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Way OT and political, too

On May 3, 7:14*pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On May 3, 5:58 pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

Not so intended and I apologize if I came across that way.

You always come across as a juggler of double-speak and fraudulent
claims of intelligence.
You're a fraud, Timbo.

No affiliation with parties left or right, just in support of those
ideas which further your anarchist greed. Never time to pay the piper
in your world. Never pulling yourself up by the bootstraps to get to
work and fix what's wrong... how could you? Everybody is wrong...
except you. I'll add to the accusation that you're a fraud... you're a
coward as well, or you'd do something about all those things that are
wrong with your country.
Never any constructive ideas, just a constant hammering at those
things that inconvenience you.
Hoard on my friend, keep all your pennies in those greedy little
hands, and then go spend them on that waterfront whore you talk about.

As always, game-set-match in my favor. *When you can no longer facts because
they do not favor you, off into the ad hominem puddle you jump. *Thanks
(again and again) for making my arguments for me ...

So, been doing any woodworking as of late? Waiting for a tree to grow,
so you can build something?

Waiting for the weather to change so the glue will set in my unheated
shop/

--
--------------------------------------------------------------------------- -
Tim Daneliuk * *

As always, not so fast. Just because you call it, does not make it
game-set-match.
Also, calling you a coward and a fraud is not an ad hominem attack as
those labels are based on your performance in here.
Calling you an deranged lunatic obsessional ****-face could be ad
hominem.... maybe. :-)

Now go away, stomp your foot elsewhere.. you bore me.

Let us know when your uncontrolled rage finally heats up your shop and
show us some of your work. Woodwork.

Till then... tata!