Posted to rec.woodworking
-MIKE- -MIKE- is offline

Default What's Up with Iturra Design?

marc rosen wrote:
Hey Mike,
I just checked the google archives because I recalled someone on this
group could net get through. It was mike-why , back in March (I
know, not you). Did you request your catalogue prior to that time ?
I bought a lot of stuff from Louis and he's very good about getting
orders and catalog requests out. I hope all is well with him and that
he just made a mistake with your request. Give him another holler,
maybe he's just very busy.

Marc (or maybe they are printing a revised catalogue and just waiting
for the new edition from the printer?)

I'm hoping it's just something like that.....
and maybe he's busy putting together website. :-)

Thanks, Marc (&MJ).

--

-MIKE-

--Elvin Jones (1927-2004)