Posted to rec.woodworking
Robatoy[_2_] Robatoy[_2_] is offline

Default Way OT and political, too

On May 3, 5:52*pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On May 3, 2:19 pm, Tim Daneliuk wrote:

What I'm saying is way simpler than this: The government's only role
in markets is to ensure their transparency and integrity, and to
interdict in matters of fraud. Period.

That's right. You had the Repuglicans look after 'transparency' and
'integrity'.

No administration has been more secretive on all issues than BushCo.
So much for transparency. Say hello to Mr. Paulson.
The words Bush administration and the word integrity.... I'm sorry.. I
can't make a sentence with both words in it.
There has never been a more corrupt bunch of greedy *******s in a
single administration than in the last one, and you want those foxes
to guard the hen house?

Now I KNOW you've lost your mind, Timbo.

You are kidding, right? *It was the dimwit Dems that lied and covered
up the mess *they* created with Fannie/Freddie going back almost two
decades ago. *That vile little weasel Barney Frank looked into the
cameras and repeatedly said with a straight face something he KNEW was
a lie: "Fannie/Freddie are not in trouble" when *BushCo* tried to warn
folks otherwise.

Wowsers.. you drank a LOT of KoolAid. Yes indeed. BushCo, being the
upright people they were, were so concerned whilst letting billions of
dollars float through their fingers to unscrupulous contractors in
Iraq...oh wait.. those were their friends... my bad.