Posted to alt.home.repair
Rick Samuel[_2_] Rick Samuel[_2_] is offline

Default Storing Psint?

"Don" wrote in message

I've never been happy with the way paint stores over a period of
years.

Whenever I buy paint and store it, I'm always very meticulous about
sealing the can, as well as wiping the lid and the groove for the lid.
It seems like no matter what I do, paint always seems to eventually
rust in the can or just plain dry up. I guess there's nothing that
can be done about the "skin" that forms.

Does anyone have any new or different ideas or some creative ways to
store paint for the long term??

Thanks!

Could buy smaller empty cans, transfer paint so it's full, no O2 in the
can.