Posted to rec.woodworking
evodawg[_2_] evodawg[_2_] is offline

Default Way OT and political, too

Tim Daneliuk wrote:

Steve Turner wrote:
Robatoy wrote:
On May 1, 9:40 pm, charlieb wrote:
Tim Daneliuk wrote:
The tragedy here is that the Hopeium smokers still don't get what an
incredible
menace this guy is. It's what happens when the adults don't pay
attention
and drunks, drug addicts, and intellectual children control the
vote...
As opposed to the borderline illiterate, Born Again, ex- cocaine
and
alcohol
abuser, oblivious of the world around him, borderline moron, Deer
In
The
Headlights guy that the REAL Americans voted into the office last
time?

Or the Air Head that the same folks rallied behind as the vice
presidential
candidate for their party? (I've got plenty of foreing policy
experience
- because I can SEE Russia from parts of MY state).

MY reaction to Sarah Palin is the desire to slap her on the ass and
ask her "WHO's your daddy?"
I don't care what anybody says, she is totally schtuppable.

She's yummy.

You guys are being unfair. The Dems have Nanci Pelosi and Diane Feinstein
... how much better could it be?

Oh God with that I'm off to the Woodworkers Show in Ontario CA
--
"You can lead them to LINUX
but you can't make them THINK"