Posted to alt.home.repair
LouB LouB is offline

Default Do you do?

aemeijers wrote:
Frank wrote:
On Apr 30, 11:25 pm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article , "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I'm looking for a reply question that highlights how vague
that is, and a bit snotty.
Now *there*'s a good business plan: being "a bit snotty" to your
customers.

Let us know how that works out for you.

I've had dealings with an obtuse local locksmith who has my phone
number listed at a business website.
Every couple of months I get a call for his services and in spite of
my talking to the locksmith and emailing and faxing him, the error has
not been corrected. Another great business man.

Unless the web site in question belongs to the locksmith, you are
talking to the wrong person. Contact the sysadmin at the web site that
is showing the wrong number, and tell them one of their listed companies
made a typo, and that YOU own the number and want it removed. You can
even supply him with the correct number, if you happen to know it. Yes,
the idiot locksmith in the listing should have had it corrected, but
since he won't, you can either fix the problem yourself, or deal with
the irritation.

--
aem sends...

Good advice!