Posted to alt.home.repair
Charlie Darwin[_2_] Charlie Darwin[_2_] is offline

Default Do you do?

"Frank" wrote in message
On Apr 30, 11:25 pm, (Doug Miller) wrote:
In article , "Stormin Mormon"
wrote:

I'm looking for a reply question that highlights how vague
that is, and a bit snotty.

Now *there*'s a good business plan: being "a bit snotty" to your
customers.

Let us know how that works out for you.

I've had dealings with an obtuse local locksmith who has my phone
number listed at a business website.
Every couple of months I get a call for his services and in spite of
my talking to the locksmith and emailing and faxing him, the error has
not been corrected. Another great business man.

I'd tell all subsequent callers that ..."sorry, I'm out of business. Instead
call (insert another locksmith's phone number)...he can help you."