Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
sweet sawdust sweet sawdust is offline

Default Some wadding for rcw's life support. (deliberately long)

It happens all the time to me but then again I do this as a business. If
don't want to sell to some one I quote a price high enough that I would be
very happy to get. Oddly I often get that job.

Turn to Safety, Arch
Fortiter

It is not the value of the item/labor but the perceived value of it that
matters. I have a toy that I would be happy selling for $12, I cannot sell
them at that price but putting a $26 price on them makes them sell very well
indeed. Maybe you don't value your skill/time as much as the customer does.