Posted to rec.woodworking
Steve Turner Steve Turner is offline

Default The NEW Drill Press

Jack Stein wrote:
Leon wrote:
"Jack Stein" wrote in message

It was a fun post. Next time though, use a few line feeds... they
are cheap and are easier on these old eyes...

Line Feeds?

Line feeds separate paragraphs or sentences. You need two of them at
the end of a paragraph in order to get some white space, breaking up
long posts making them easier to read. Like this:

There is no compelling reason I can see to worry too much about when to
make these separations either, just that too much typing without space
makes it harder to follow along on long posts, and spacing like this
makes it easier to edit replies. Often, if I get too wordy I'll go back
and stick in some line feeds (white space).

the whole thing. Once I started reading it, it was a good read and well
written, but the white space makes it more inviting (too me, anyway)
than a page[s] of text with no white space...

Ah; Jack, you're talking about line feeds in different places than Pat
was. You're simply asking Leon to use multiple paragraphs in place of
one big one.

--
If you think nobody cares, try missing a couple of payments.
To reply, eat the taco.