Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Bill Noble[_2_] Bill Noble[_2_] is offline

Default OT -- Small Cars Are Dangerous Cars - Fuel economy zealots can kill you

"Leon Fisk" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Apr 2009 01:42:50 +0800,
wrote:

May Dad tried to find a new car without air conditioning in
the early 90's. No such animal... he ended up getting one
with air, power steering and brakes which he didn't want
either.

I doubt if this has changed much, but I really have no use
for air conditioning. It would only be nice for maybe 5 days
a year (or less) that I would be driving it. Hard to justify
the extra cost for so little benefit.

--
Leon Fisk
Grand Rapids MI/Zone 5b

doesn't it rain in Grand Rapids?

modern cars use the AC to dehumidify the air when you run the defroster - it
really makes a huge difference.