Posted to alt.home.repair
cshenk cshenk is offline

Default concrete driveway.

"Chris Hill" wrote

I'm wanting to do this because the driveway has a small slope down
from the road then back up toward the house, with a slope down to the
driveway on one side. The gravel keeps puddling, and after our record
rains this has become a real problem. The biggest thing that sits on
the driveway is a diesel pickup weighing in at around 7,000 pounds.

Hi Chris, by 'puddling' do you mean water is collecting at the dip, or that
gravel is shifting to there which you have to move back up?

Just checking. Might be both happening for all I can tell from the post.