Posted to alt.home.repair,sci.electronics.repair,alt.sports.baseball.sd-padres
Harry K Harry K is offline

Default OT Metric System

On Apr 30, 5:12*am, "HeyBub" wrote:
harry k wrote:

And the longer the conversion is put off, the more problems such as
that there will be. *We should have done it back when it was tried. It
was the troglodytes that short stopped it.

No. "If you wait until the last minute, then the project will only take a
minute."

If we delay metrication until all the manufacturing jobs move to Bangladesh,
then we'll have that much fewer machines and such to convert.

Think of the savings.

Good point!! In addition the switchover will be almost painless as
noone will be able to function unless they do use metric. Everything
on the market will be metric sized.

Harry K