Posted to alt.home.repair
ransley ransley is offline

Default Is this a fair charge on a new concrete floor for my garage ?

On Apr 28, 4:19*pm, " wrote:
I had a contractor come out and he said he pours 3750 *# rated
Concrete , 4" thick , directly over the sand which i currently have as
a floor . *He said there are stones mixed in with the concrete about
the size of a quarter dollar. *Ive seen his finished work and it looks
alright. The garage will contain 2 average size cars and about another
2000 lbs. of misc. tools, containers, etc...spread out evenly in the
back of the garage. * For my 24'x26' garage, he is wanting to charge
me $2500 total which includes his people totally removing all of my
things i currently have on the floor (and theres quite abit). * Does
this sound like a reasonable charge ? *It seems reasonable to me.
Thanks.

No rebar? I had a 25x25 basement finished for about 1300, I had bids
of 25-3000 also so id say shop some more.