Posted to rec.woodworking
DGDevin DGDevin is offline

Default The NEW Drill Press

Leon wrote:

It just occurred to me that within a fifteen minute drive of here
there are at least two places that rent stuff like engine stands and
portable hoists and scissor lifts so on. I'm going to have to
remember that for future assemblies and installations instead of
asking the wife to brace the [insert name of tool] while I try to
hold a contorted position while threading a nut onto a bolt....

You had to bring that up...... I have a roll around hydraulic jack
within a 15 seconds crawl under a work bench. ;~( I'm sure there
was a good reason for not using it 3 years ago.

I had to wonder, I'm betting you're not alone in that sort of thing.