Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default The NEW Drill Press

Oooooooooooooooooooohhhhhh!

Double space between paragraphs or something similar. As you may have
noticed, I was doing good to indent a time or two.

I'll try to be more considerate for you older guys. ;~)

"Pat Barber" wrote in message
Yep...line feeds...that funky looking key just to your
right... Here is a brief version with "line feeds"..

********** Leon's Post with LF's **************

If you have been following my hunt for a new DP
with more capacity and convenience features you
may also know that I decided and got a decent deal
on the Delta 17-959L.

My son and I went down to Rockler Saturday morning
and picked it up, in the box, and a also got a universal
mobile base.

Getting home with the prize I immediately began putting
together the mobile base, this is the 3rd of this type
base I have in the shop.

If I were a beginner woodworker I may have given up on
wood working right then.

It was not the base, it was me.

You know when you read on the wrong side of the
inch marker.... you want 20.5" and end up cutting 19.5".
Both are exactly .5" on either side of the 20" marker.

Any way after a few hours the base was finished and
worked fine.

Next I put a piece of plywood appropriately larger
than the DP base and bolted it to the mobile base,
then the DP base was bolted to the ply wood base.

Leon wrote:

Line Feeds?