Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default The NEW Drill Press

"Upscale" wrote in message

"Leon" wrote in message
NO! I "HOPE" that, and mentioned to my wife that I am finished buying
big
machinery.

Then, you're going to have a BIG PROBLEM sometime in the near future.
Knowing your penchant for Festool, what are you going to do when they come
out with their 3000 lb quadruple in one thingamadoodle?

That even sounds too expensive. I can tell you right now I won't be able to
afford it. LOL
Although I have been reading about the new Festool Drills. Yes very
expensive, 2.5 time more expensive than a similar cordless drill. They have
an electronic clutch and apparently cut the power when the desired torque is
reached. And they come with a rotatable flush position drill adapter, a 90
degree drill adapter, and a chuck drill adapter, in addition to the built
ins hex drive.