Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default The NEW Drill Press

"Upscale" wrote in message

With all the toys you have, don't you think it's about time you invested
in
a ceiling mounted rail system for hoisting and moving heavy objects
around?

NO! I "HOPE" that, and mentioned to my wife that I am finished buying big
machinery. My dear wife said it would be OK if I found more to buy.
All of my heavy stuff is now mobile and easy to move. If and when we move,
this will aid in moving the equipment.
Last August I helped Swingman move his shop to a storage center after his
shop flooded. He rented a box van with lift gate and the moving task was
really quite simple and went with out much difficulty including the cabinet
saw with its long right table.

Of course Swingman was not in a jolly mood during the ordeal, it was enough
to try anyone's temperament. Ironically his shop is now in a new location
and he later raised the floor in the old location to prevent flooding.
Unfortunately the new location flooded and the old location stayed dry.
;~( Talk about NOT dodging the bullets.