Posted to uk.d-i-y
Scott M Scott M is offline

Default storage heaters

Peter smith wrote:
is there anyway around using a economy 7 storage heater in the day ?

As said already - set it up properly and, if that's not enough, get a
fan heater. You don't want to recharge the thing on day rate electric,
you want some heat. A fan heater can warm a room up in a few minutes.

In student digs, I used to be able to get a storage heater to keep my
room warm until evening if I kept the door and curtains shut during the
day. And that wasn't on full charge either - it that would roast me
alive as I slept if I did!

--
Scott