Posted to alt.home.repair
DanG DanG is offline

Default How do I know if I need a subfloor?

It would be typical to block drywall off the floor, but the reason
is to be able to plumb the sheets and/or get a snug fit to the
ceiling rock. Baseboard will cover whatever happens at the bottom
within reason.

--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

"Kbalz" wrote in message
On Apr 21, 7:14 pm, aemeijers wrote:

1. You are not posting to Google Groups, you are posting to
Usenet via
the Google Groups portal. Your message is going all over the
world, far
beyond Google.

'Far beyond Google' - not possible, Google reaches very far! But
really I didn't know about the usenet, pretty cool thanks.

Final question - I'm finishing walls with drywall, do I leave a
gap
(half inch) from the bottom of the drywall to the concrete if I do
subfloor or not, or both?