Posted to alt.home.repair
charlie charlie is offline

Default Is this a fair charge on a new concrete floor for my garage ?

wrote in message
On Apr 28, 4:26 pm, JIMMIE wrote:
On Apr 28, 5:19 pm, " wrote:

I had a contractor come out and he said he pours 3750 # rated
Concrete , 4" thick , directly over the sand which i currently have as
a floor . He said there are stones mixed in with the concrete about
the size of a quarter dollar. Ive seen his finished work and it looks
alright. The garage will contain 2 average size cars and about another
2000 lbs. of misc. tools, containers, etc...spread out evenly in the
back of the garage. For my 24'x26' garage, he is wanting to charge
me $2500 total which includes his people totally removing all of my
things i currently have on the floor (and theres quite abit). Does
this sound like a reasonable charge ? It seems reasonable to me.
Thanks.

Sounds cheap,maybe too cheap

Jimmie

Thanks. Anybody else agree ?

--

what did the other 3 people you called for a quote bid it at?