Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default FAQ and email addresses

In article ,
John Rumm writes:
The FAQ as it currently stands has attributions with email addresses for
many of the articles. I was proposing to loose the email addresses since
many are probably now out of date, and they poses a slight spam risk
for their owners (they are obfuscated in the code - which helps reduce
the risk significantly). Anyone have any feelings on the matter?

I can't see that you're gaining anything by doing that.
You need to retain details of the copyright ownerships
in any case.

--
Andrew Gabriel