Posted to alt.home.repair
RicodJour RicodJour is offline

Default pressure washing stucco?

On Apr 28, 9:44*am, "Jimi" wrote:
* * *Has anyone ever put their pressure washer to exterior stucco? I have a
shop in my back yard that is white stucco that's turning drab (built in
about 1985). I was going to spray paint it but am told to leave it "raw" and
try washing it... anyone ever done this? Thanks... Jim

Yep, yesterday. Start off slowly with an adjustable fan tip, and
slowly narrow the fan and move the tip closer to the wall. You can
damage the stucco if you are heavy-handed.

You might also want to put some bleach and water in a pump-handle
sprayer and spray the wall while it's dry. Then pressure wash the
stucco.