Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Looking For Web Site Archiving Software

On Mon, 27 Apr 2009 19:29:00 -0700, pyotr filipivich
wrote:

Let the Record show that Gunner Asch on
or about Sat, 25 Apr 2009 17:46:00 -0700 did write/type or cause to
appear in rec.crafts.metalworking the following:

WinHTTrack
http://www.httrack.com/

I spent a half hour or so with that. What fun. Hoover down a
massive web site over the DSL line, take machine home and review the
site without waiting for Dialup. Thanks.

Its one of the programs that gets installed in ALL of my computers.
Works about 95% of the time on sites of interest.
Iggys...well..that doesnt work so well.

OTOH, "Thanks, man. Now I've got hours of reading on Orthodoxy to
distract me from 'real life'." Hmm, am I complaining or bragging?

Which Orthodoxy?

Gunner

tschus
pyotr
-
pyotr filipivich
It's eight fifty eight. Close enough!

"Somewhere a True Believer is training to kill you. He is training with
minimum food or water,in austere conditions, day and night. The only thing
clean on him is his weapon. He doesn't worry about what workout to do---
his rucksack weighs what it weighs, and he runs until the enemy stops chasing him.
The True Believer doesn't care 'how hard it is'; he knows he either wins or he dies.
He doesn't go home at 1700; he is home. He knows only the 'Cause.' Now, who wants to quit?"

NCOIC of the Special Forces Assessment and Selection Course in a welcome speech to new SF candidates