Posted to alt.engineering.electrical,sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,uk.rec.cars.modifications
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian Richard the Dreaded Libertarian is offline

Default Soldering irons: made in America but designed in Russia?

On Sun, 26 Apr 2009 13:53:49 -0700, Smitty Two wrote:
In article ,
Richard the Dreaded Libertarian wrote:
On Sat, 25 Apr 2009 18:23:57 -0700, Smitty Two wrote:
Richard The Dreaded Libertarian wrote:

I could live with arbitrarily high gasonline taxes, since I only have a
bike. ;-)

So all the things you buy are delivered to the stores on bikes?

That's not my call, thank you very much.

Um, uh, hello? So you really think that gasoline prices don't impact
your life, just because you personally don't burn the stuff? You don't
think the prices of every single thing you buy are influenced heavily by
fuel costs? Your world isn't *that* insular, is it?

Gawd, you people sure do make up a lot of stuff. Prices are going up
anyway, for any number of reasons; I have no control over that in any
case. (Try buying food that used no fuel in the manufacturing.) All I
was saying is that I don't buy gasoline.

Are you advocating lobbying for fuelless food delivery? Sorry, I'm not
one of those activist fools.

Thanks,
Rich