Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
John R. Carroll[_2_] John R. Carroll[_2_] is offline

Default Somedays you just blow it.

"Wes" wrote in message
"John R. Carroll" wrote:

LOL
That's one for the books Wes.

Stacked groovers and 10-32 screws is another issue I've run into . There
is a metric
screw that *almost* works. Tightens up just before that stack tightens.
At least it
isn't me do it.

Opsie!

Ever had to get the FAA to PMA one of your replacement parts?
It takes quite a while. I'm doing one now that's gone on long enough that
...... well, here is the email.

"Folks,
With the passing of XXXX XXXX, do you want me to set up another Flam DER
that I have worked with?
I will also inform XXXX on who the person will be so that she can change her
paper work.
Best Regards
XXXX
Note: I will be out of the country the latter part of this week and
returning on Sunday."

I got everyone together on a conference call and suggested we get a move on
before anyone else expired.

--
JC