Posted to alt.home.repair
Red Green Red Green is offline

Default DIY - Buy the right Tools - Learn how to do it right?

"DGDevin" wrote in
:

Patrick Karl wrote:

I first learned about woodworking at the Boy's Club about the same
time. I recently toured the same facility, now called the Boy's and
Girl's Club. The old shop has been replaced by an Art Room.
Something to do with lawyers.

That sounds about right, and if any kid every feels bad about his art
not being appreciated enough it will be converted to a Self-esteem and
Personal Expression Encouragement Module, staffed by mimes.

I can just see it today where a shop teacher can't tell a kid he's not
doing it right because it might hurt his feelings. "That's a fine stool son
for a room with a 15° slope."

Ol' Mr. Ampagoomia from HS wood shop wouldn't have fared well with is
"Green you ****ing asshole! You tryin' to kill somebody?!"