Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Maxwell Lol Maxwell Lol is offline

Default Chinese hackers steal code for Joint Strike Fighter and more

Wes writes:

"Tim" #__#@__.- wrote:

No, we need to stop making systems critical to national security available
over the internet, or at least the web shared with the rest of the world,
both public and private.

Back when I handled automotive EDI, the big three had their own private internet based
network, I think it was called ANX. Not sure how private it was since they used the
internet but I assume vpn's did the connecting.

The current worm that goes around is smart enough to use public key, private key
cryptology to authenticate between controller and controlled.

And it checks 50,000 different domains each day for updates.